Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Female Bow Hunter Receives Death Threats

Why Was this Bow Hunter Threatened for Teaching Kids How to Hunt?

 

The anti-hunting crowd has once again proven that they are far more violent than the hunters they seem to hate so much.
Jen “The Archer” Cordaro, a prominent, female bow hunter from California revealed in a recent interview that she has received death threats after teaching children how to hunt.
“The initial reaction to the ‘Bring a Kid’ campaign actually was all positive,” said Cordaro on The Palin Update with Kevin Scholla. “I have more letters from kids than I can keep up with.”
However, it wasn’t long before the anti-hunting crowd found out about the campaign and the usual violent, hate filled threats followed shortly thereafter.

“People want to murder my first born child,” Cordaro said. “I don’t have any kids, but that’s pretty scary to think about.”
“What I really haven’t talked to the media about at all is the things that are happening at my home and my place of employment,” said Cordaro. “So the death threats and the harassment and vandalism has gone beyond social media at this point. I’m dealing with it every day in my mailbox, at my house, on my car, at my work. Because they’re very close to home the proper authorities are involved at this point … I’m not stopping. There’s no reason for me to stop. If I stop they win.”

Source
*** This was written in Feb. 2015,and I had saved to post last year,but just now found it again.
It's still relevant,as it points out the evil sh*t anti-hunting zealots do.

No comments:

Post a Comment