Friday, February 19, 2016

Due to the Astounding Lack of Interest The Feeding Your Tribe Cooking Class Will Likely be Canceled

   The lack of interest in this class is simply astounding-go check out the cost of professional cooking courses-and remember,I am more than qualified to teach professional cooking classes my price is less than the deposit for most classes-and I'm providing a 3 day course that's condensed because a lot of the material was going to be sent via e-mails prior to the class.
  After many weeks of promoting the feeding your tribe cooking classes,the number of people who have committed to taking the class is so small,it's simply not worth my time and effort to hold the class.
Should more people sign up for the class,it will still be held.
This is the last attempt I'm going to make to get people to attend the class.
I've already spent a considerable amount of time and effort to set up the class,and would really like to hold the class and pass on my knowledge of properly,safely cooking for large groups of people.
I'll wait until March first,if there's no one else who has sent in their deposit,the class will be canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment