Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cooking for Large Groups/Feeding Your Tribe Class Signup Extended

 


The deadline to sign up for the class has been extended from March 1st,to March 7th.
I will accept deposits on class until Monday,March 7th-this will give those who are undecided about the class another week to consider it,and anyone who has not had the info will still have the chance to attend.
Those already signed up for the class have let me know they would prefer a full class.
Anyone who still would like to take the class,get your deposit to me by Mon. March 7th.
Those who are having financial issues-I will barter-just make an offer and we will most likely be able to work something out.
E-mail me @ gamegetterII@yahoo.com
or starvinlarry@gmail.com

Read.
Learn.
Train.
Do More PT!

No comments:

Post a Comment