Thursday, December 3, 2015

What if …

Via NC Renegade

We see the Muslim ‘refugees’ flooding Europe at the invitation of the European governments. The European citizens are not consulted. Obama and the progressives are insisting that we accept large numbers of these people, as well. Of course, we’re not consulted, either. If we complain, we’re hateful racists and Islamaphobes.
At first, I thought this was just about destroying our respective cultures. Now, I wonder if something more sinister may be in play. Seems the Muslim newcomers are not comprised of families, but are primarily young military aged men. Begs the question …
It would seem that all these young Muslims need to carry out Jihad are weapons, which brings me back to all the .40 caliber hollow point ammo the Feds were buying a couple of years ago. We could see no logical reason for the purchase at that time. Maybe now we do?
I often ask the kids I teach if they can name one government in the history of the world that has been good to or for it’s people. I get crickets in response. Frankly, I can’t name one, either. Might be time to lock and load.

No comments:

Post a Comment