Thursday, December 24, 2015

Steve Natali

 7800281_1450890065.8322

 Via Kenny here

Our friend, reader and commenter Stevienatt unexpectedly passed away on December 18th. A fairly young man, he had not yet arranged provisions for his burial and his family is trying to raise money for his funeral. They’ve set up a gofundme page to raise $5000 they need to complete this sad but necessary task and they’re still short about $1500.
Miss Lisa found about his death when she went to his FB page day before yesterday and saw the many condolences left by friends and loved ones, then went back yesterday and saw the fundraiser and asked me to post it her as she did on her blog.
Sadly enough, writing this out I realized just how little I knew of him. Most of our conversations were of a political nature (he was a hardcore Constitutionalist) and not about personal things. I do know he was an avid outdoorsman and an absolute baseball nut, not only as a spectator but as a player even in middle age.
The last conversation I had with Stevienatt was just before Veteran’s Day when he asked if I would honor his father who had just passed away the month before with a post. Well, of course I would. Not only would I be honoring somebody that served our Nation, but I had a strong feeling it would help Stevienatt with the grieving process for his father, something I had gone through just a couple years before.
Now his children are grieving, and the time of year doesn’t help. If you’d like to help give them some piece of mind concerning the funeral expenses, follow the link below. Thanks.
https://www.gofundme.com/zng47s2s

No comments:

Post a Comment