Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Patriot Business-Bill's Custom Wood Products

If You Haven't heard of Bill,or seen his work,here's some examples-along with a bunch of pics of a cutting board he made for me,that I received in the mail yesterday which Bill made to my own specs for me-I highly recommend you purchase the next item you need made out of wood from Bill-with the exception of a house-or a Great Lakes fishing boat...

My cutting board:








As you can see I'm not all that great of a photographer-but I do believe the cutting board rocks,and shows attention to detail,real craftsmanship,and you can tell it was made by a person who takes pride in their work-now here's some of Bill's other cutting board work...




I'm going to be posting more pics of Bill's work later in the week,I just figured I would finish today's with some more cutting boards-I'll finish up the cutting board dept. in my next post,and move on to some more of Bills great work.
I have his site listed on the right side of the page in my blog list,and It's listed under blogs I follow on http://starvinlarry.com/



Here's Bill's site  http://billscustomwoodproducts.blogspot.com/

As I said,I'll do another post later this week,probably on Thurs,then another after that,so everyone can see the caliber of his work.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow man you take waaaay better pictures than I do. Thank you again. seriously. I need to figure out an excuse to come to your house to eat venison brother.

    -Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment posted twice for some reason-
    Anyhow-the pics were taken with a cell phone camera-just wandered around the house picking random places to put the cutting board and take pics.
    The wood counter top I used in one of the pics came from the kitchen of one of the local schools that was made into the board of education bldg.
    How do you like that burl the cutting board's resting on?
    You're welcome to stop by for venison any time-probably a good idea to wait 'till bow season starts this fall though-I'm taking the last couple roasts,and the last chunk of backstrap on the annual crappie fishing/camping/shooting trip next week.

    ReplyDelete