Thursday, August 25, 2016

Scammy’s Sleazy Bullshit II

Continuing from comments of mine he refused to post yesterday…
Instead of the comment I posted in yesterdays post-he posted this response…
“No, Larry – it is you. You were told not to bother responding here – go post drivel at your own sites.
Others drew first blood and to this day they have not put forth a single injured person with a valid claim. They have brought this pox upon themselves.
Go away now.”

My response to that was…
No-you post bullshit about me-I’m going to respond-and no its not me-people who had over 10 years in foodservice learned new things in the first 20 minutes of class.
Again-I have verifiable experience.
And you can not tell me what I can and can not do.
Post my comment or don’t-my response will be seen.
Shit I didn’t get to yesterday…
Scammy said this…
“Next time you find yourself lying awake at night thinking of me – which is probably every night – be brave and ask yourself how a supposed ‘Patriot’ as you claim to be, finds so much to admire in state-fed parasites such as those found on Welfare Lane and in Daffy’s Bunker.  Don’t bother me with the answer – you’ve been dismissed from consideration as a serious person long ago…”
Bwahahahahahahahaha….Now that’s from a delusional motherfucker right there-
actually,I haven’t thought of  him at all-it’s a bad memory-except when posting comments in response to some bullshit he said that was posted on various sites-the owners of which have all denounced Scammy for the scum sucking piece of excrement that he is.
He accuses me of “failures”???!
That’s even more delusional…
There’s no Citadel,there’s zero firearms being produced by III Arms,there’s no land recently purchased in Benewah county by Scammy-or Holly,or the IIIPSFA as Scammy claims,the short bus has never been seen,never “rolled to events like Bundy ranch”-why wasn’t it sent to Malheur? Instead,Scammy did a post about sending maybe $250.00 worth of food and clothes to the people at the refuge. That must have really cut into “his income” from the IIIPSFA dues huh?
The supposed “Dojo” isn’t holding classes-as posted by others many times-wonder how all those who donated shit for the “dojo” feel about that?
There’s been zero “Jedburgh Academy” classes held anywhere,IIIPSFA members get nothing but some cheap assed patches for their monthly dues-oh and get to read Sammy’s increasingly unhinged posts.
Some of us work for a living,some of us work for the fed gov.,or local gov. some of us work in the trades,some of us work in offices-we all still work for our paychecks-unlike Scammy.
Most of us have resumes that show our accomplishments-you know Scammy-that thing that lists all your actual job experience and job descriptions-the jobs that can be verified,because we actually worked for a living,and earned our paychecks week after week,year after year.
Scammy claims to have been a HVAC mechanic-I actually believe him on that one-at some point in time-he worked in the trades,as I recall him making a comment about the older guys telling him to never eat the last bite of your sandwich at lunch.
So that’s one for Scammy-999 for the rest of us.
The sad thing is-Scammy tries to make fun of me for working as a “handyman”-yeah,I do that,it’s part of condo maintenance. I also do/have done, siding,windows,room additions,concrete,stamped concrete,framing custom homes-no roof trusses-we cut rafters,no pre-fab stair stringers-I make my own. I do drywall,trim,painting,plaster  and lath repair,plumbing,and all kinds of shit too numerous to list.
Guys who work in the trades don’t fuck with other guys who work in the trades-unless your such a little pink handed troll like Scammy that you do it to try and make yourself feel good because you are such an insignificant,worthless piece of shit that you are an utter,complete failure at all you do-and at life in general.
It fucking makes me sick that I stuck up for Sammy and the Akita whisperer.
Wonder how long ’till I get sued,or the cops show up at my door on some made up bullshit claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment