Friday, February 23, 2018

Dr. Yokiel/Centers for Comprehensive Pain Care Lawsuit Update


I copied and pasted my post from Starvinlarry.com here


My apologies for the delay in getting info out to those interested.
Between work and a kid in the hospital,my wife breaking her arm in two places,and just life in general,I have not had any time to write a post,or e-mail those interested in lawsuit.
This is what’s going on so far:
Lawyer is filing whatever it is he has to file,after that,there’s a process for lawsuit to get certified as a class action.
At that point,the lawyer/his staff will need to have everyone’s e-mail so that they can get details from each person.
Once that happens,I’ll continue to post updates here,and at https://gamegetterii.blogspot.com/
Not sure how much lawsuit info is available via court websites,I believe it is not public info while lawsuit is ongoing. Should have asked atty,but forgot to.
Once I get a case# for class action,I’ll e-mail to everyone,so you can see whatever info is available via court websites.
The attorney/his staff will also update everyone as lawsuit progresses.
I would like to find more people interested in being part of class action as well,more people is always better  than fewer.
I will e-mail link to this post to everyone who’s e-mail I have.
Legal proceedings take way to long in my opinion,but nothing any of us can do about this.
Back in November,when I first started trying to get class action lawsuit going,I did not think it would take a couple months to get enough people interested to form class action,nor did I know how slowly lawsuits move through the courts.
I’m not a lawyer-I worked 22 years as executive chef in hotels and private country clubs,got sick of always being inside and working every holiday.
Worked in building trades after that,as I did that part time while working foodservice anyhow.
Studied mechanical engineering and architectural engineering in college-what I learned there is a long way from law school.
Guy I was working for in restaurant kitchen talked me into apprenticeship program to become chef-the $$$ at that time was better than what I would have made as engineer-so that’s why work ad college are not related.
Thanks to all who have shown interest in becoming part of lawsuit-it’s going to happen,just took a lot more time and effort than I thought it would.
Anyone else who wants to contact me about lawsuit…
e-mail me @ gamegetterII@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a dog in the hunt concerning the lawsuit but it is good to see an update on your status. Sounds like Murphy has been hanging around your place. I hope things get better for you and best of luck suing the hide off those people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a chronic pain patient of for over 13 and this has been a horror movie night that I have been not able to turn off I will be lucky if I don't lose my house over I already lose my long time room mate and friend she counld not take my suffering anymore I have follow the rule to the tea now I can not even buy little stuff food it has been a miserable life when in fact I had hurt my back at work back long time ago in work lelaited injury I was badly compansaded for a life time of pain suffering it is said day in this country when you a honest man you put your faith in doc.and did what I was sopost to up when I hear about oppeit crisis that's what what people like us ! That are haveing to now suffer and go hungry to said I was born and raised here in Ohio have grandfather was a life time served life time of high rank military serv.and I have been denied a life from this state has more to keep me from living a life terible now right i to live in pain because other abused this !

    ReplyDelete