Friday, March 4, 2016

Apologies for The Lack of Posts

Still working all night whenever it snows,like last night-left the house at 1:30am-still haven’t been to sleep.
Working on some additional material for the class next Sat.
Getting everything that I need copies of together in one file,so I can send the file as an e-mail attachment,all the copies can be made,and I’ll get them back all put together for each individual – I’m also re-writing some of the material I’ll be sending via e-mail to those taking the class starting on Mon.
Most of that will be reference material for people’s future use,along with 2-3 hours of “homework”,most of which will be just reading,but some of it will be some questions those taking the class will need to answer before they show up for class next Sat (3/12)
Also working on class material because as of today,it’s not a full class,so I’ll be able to cover more material than what was/is in the class description.
This group taking class I is going to get some of the class II material included in the class.
After I get some sleep,I’ll start making some new posts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this is going to happen, I can't wait to meet everyone this Saturday and learn a ton!

    ReplyDelete