Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Breathing Room



|

Breathing room. God love Trump’s red-hats, I thank them, and I am thankful for them and what they accomplished. While I am cautiously optimistic about the outcome (don’t get me started about the last time I gave myself the luxury of savoring apple-flavored, star-spangled unicorn pie), I’m not dropping my pack. There is still much to be done completing The Work; its necessity is unabated. Here’s just a few reasons why, even if Trump has every intention of following-through on his campaign rhetoric:

  • About 60 million Americans looked at Hillary, knew her crimes, perversions, volatile temperament and physical incapacity and said, “sure, why not?”
  • Only about 60 million Americans bothered to get in the way. Less than 20%, barely enough, at that. As of this writing, fewer than the above.
  • Because vagina. Had the Democrats run any less of a rotting soul, encased in female form, they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.
  • Because vagina. Had the Republicans run any female they would have won in a landslide. This lesson was not lost, I am sure.       
  •  Read the whole thing @ Starving the Monkeys here                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment