Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kerodin’s Sleazy Bullshit Continues….

Kerodin’s Bullshit
Since Scammy is too much of a pussy to allow me to respond-here’s the comment he refused to post…
“No,It’s not me-I have 22 years of verifiable experience as executive chef.
Those who took my classes all learned a lot-there was a review posted on multiple sites.
 I have verifiable experience cooking for outfitters in Colorado and Montana,and verifiable experience working as the cook on fishing boats out of Wanchese N.C.
I learned the carpentry/building trades by working on the family farm,my uncles farm,pounding nails part time for extra $$$ when our kids were growing up,and we needed extra cash-then I learned more by working building custom homes on the N.C. Outer Banks.
That’s all verifiable employment.
I have customers that I’ve done work for for over a decade-“handyman”/condo maintenance pays the bills.

 Unlike you who made up a bunch of bullshit to claim you were a counterterrorism expert.
 I was one of the last people to stick up for you and Holly-you seem to forget that.
I never directly fucked with you or Holly-I made up my mind by following the hundreds of links that lead to questionable things you have done in your past.
You were asked questions that should have been easy to answer-yet you never responded-other than some BS about an “outside audit” that never took place.
Not answering those questions-and the crap you pulled on Kenny and J.C. Dodge was it for me-and I told you that then.
I never posted any bullshit about you or Holly-now you want to start shit with me?
You are the one who refused to answer reasonable,simple questions,you are the one who started the bullshit with Kenny’s wife,Whitney,and Angel-what did you think they would do-just bow down and think you are the be all  end all badass?
Attacking peoples wives,suing people for fictional bullshit,trying to get people fired from their jobs-that’s not how real mean settle their differences-or patriots.
You started the bullshit-you continue the bullshit-you have no one to blame but yourself for anything I have ever posted,or Kenny,or J.C.
They simply asked questions-you started the sleazy,devious underhanded bullshit,and the attacks on people’s wives,careers-if you didn’t expect them to respond-you’re a moron.”

No comments:

Post a Comment