Wednesday, January 27, 2016

An idea for Mr Finicum’s family by Wirecutter

Mr LaVoy Finicum, recently executed for the crimes of trespassing and squatting, is a published author as many of you know. His book is called 'Only by Blood and Suffering' and is available on Kindle for $6.99. I will provide a link at the bottom.
I don't know of a website or fund yet to help his survivors but when I do I'll publish it. If one of you know of one already set up and running, please let me know in the comments.
But what we can do in the meantime is to buy a copy of the man's book. He's still getting paid whether he's dead or alive. I don't know if the federales have seized or put a hold on his family's accounts, but if they have, they gotta release them sometime.
You'll see at the link that the book's available for free on Amazon Prime, but that doesn't give the family any relief. Pay the 7 bucks.
Not only will buying the book put money into his family's coffers, it will help to keep his name and memory alive. I believe it was the Greeks who said that a man is immortal as long as his name is remembered.
Please spread this on your FB pages, blogs and other social media. No need to credit or link to me, let's just get a few books sold. Feel free to copy and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment